Full time permanent.
Commerce Decisions Ltd is seeking a motivated and customer-focused 1st and 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join its growing team, based in the UK office at Milton Park, Oxfordshire. Working closely with our Development and IT Operations teams, the successful candidate will be passionate about providing first-class support to our clients and internal stakeholders, as well as driving improvements to our current IT infrastructure, including internal and external facing hosted infrastructures across multiple geographies.
This role is critical to the future of the company and will play a big part in moving the business forward in helping to plan and proactively improving our tools and offerings. We are looking for someone with a desire to learn and grow in terms of IT and product knowledge, and in terms of our associated consultancy and service offerings. Close collaboration across our business is key to maintaining strong links and a ‘joined-up’ approach between our sales, development and service operations.
- Internal 1st and 2nd Line IT support across multiple geographies
- Daily backup and infrastructure health checks
- Escalating IT issues where necessary
- Diagnosing and providing resolution to technical issues, both at the hardware and software level
- Setting up and configuration of new equipment
- Installing authorised software to laptops and servers
- Ensuring security and software updates are applied to laptops
- Assisting of internal user moves, including mobile devices
- Maintain license records for purchases software
- Maintain approved software lists
- External Helpdesk support cover
- Flexibility to perform other duties, as and when required, to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business
- Work alongside the development and support teams to support the AWARD® and ADVANCE™ products.
The essential professional skills and abilities we are seeking in the successful candidate include:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365 application suite
- Experience of Active Directory & Microsoft Servers 2012 R2 – 2016
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 Admin Suite
- Experience using remote monitoring, auditing and logging tools
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and learn within a team of mixed skill levels
- Existing or eligibility for SC clearance
- Ability to travel.
you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com