Established in 2001, Commerce Decisions is seeking a motivated, creative, personable and forward-thinking Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the sales team, the candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing, and keen to take on a new challenge. We’re looking for someone who has experience in successfully driving brand awareness and engagement through cross-platform digital campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact and make a real difference in a small team. The role will focus primarily on digital marketing activities and analysis, including management and execution of our email automation activity via Pardot, optimising our use of Salesforce and keeping the website up to date.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing well designed campaigns that deploy the latest digital marketing tactics to drive awareness and engagement of our brand and products globally
- Assisting in the development and implementation of our digital strategy
- Maintenance and continued development of our website
- Executing and optimising automated email marketing campaigns (Pardot), including building and editing templates, managing content, executing and reporting
- Creating optimised campaign landing pages, testing and tracking performance
- Encouraging engagement and raising brand awareness through social channels (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Planning, creating and managing LinkedIn paid ads and Google ads activities
- Tracking and reporting on digital campaigns and making recommendations for enhancing results
- Tracking and monthly reporting and reviewing of website performance (including Google Analytics and Lead Forensics) and making recommendations for enhancements (including SEO)
- Supporting the sales team with best practice use of Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Scheduling, facilitating, recording and editing webinars as part of our wider content marketing strategy
- Providing support to internal communications and staff engagement activities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns and activities
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident and knowledgeable in using and managing Pardot, Salesforce, Lead Forensics and Google Analytics (or similar)
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, and able to see tasks through to conclusion with minimal supervision – but knowing when to seek guidance
- Be passionate about marketing, communications and digital engagement, with an interest in new technologies, platforms and channels
- Be a great collaborator who can engage and enthuse multiple stakeholders, encouraging information and resource sharing to gain maximum effect for the business
- Be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Have exemplary and up-to-date IT skills, including use of ‘standard’ desktop packages
- Be able to edit artwork files and photos and create on-brand graphics within Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and InDesign) for use across our marketing collateral (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in more specialist software such as video editing and HTML/CSS skills would also be a bonus.
The focus is primarily on the digital marketing elements of the role, which are intrinsic to the company’s go-to-market strategy, but the ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to ‘pitch in’ where required. This is a full-time role with a mix of remote and office-based working, based from our Milton Park office.
A competitive salary, private health insurance, 25 days’ leave per annum and participation in a company bonus plan are offered. The company offers an excellent benefits package. Whilst all staff are expected to focus on providing the highest levels of professionalism and adopt a flexible, can-do attitude, we also have a culture of having fun and place importance on work-life balance. Find out more about working at Commerce Decisions here.
Commerce Decisions provides our specialist procurement software – AWARD® – to clients involved in strategic procurement programmes. Our solutions and services span the lifecycle of the procurement process from development of a procurement strategy, through specification of the requirement and design of the scoring mechanism, to the evaluation itself and the subsequent analysis and reporting. Commerce Decisions is an acknowledged leader in the application of best practice evaluation and procurement techniques for government and private sector clients involved in strategic procurement, as well as in the deployment of the AWARD® software. We have an enviable client base across a wide spectrum of industries including transport, defence, infrastructure, telecoms, health and education.