Established in 2001, Commerce Decisions is seeking a motivated and diligent Frontend Developer to join its team on a short-term basis, to assist in the delivery of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) release of the next version of our AWARD® SaaS application. The successful candidate will be able to either work remotely or from our headquarters in Milton Park, Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the frontend for our AWARD® application, a Vuetify-based Nuxt application which communicates with our backend via Json web services. The successful candidate will bring with them a deep understanding of frontend development and be tasked with the creation of the components and pages needed to deliver an MVP application.
Specific skills and characteristics we are seeking in the successful candidate include:
- Expert knowledge of Vue JS, with experience with Nuxt 2 being beneficial
- Good knowledge of Vuetify, Axios, and vue-i18n libraries
- Experience using Axios to perform read and write actions with a REST web service
- Experience with Nuxt’s “auth-next” library would be highly beneficial
- Familiarity with a component-based UI, using Storybook for documentation
- An understanding of accessibility and how to create an accessible application
- An eye for good UI and UX
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes would be advantageous
- A proactive approach to ensuring tasks assigned are completed to a high standard
- High levels of professionalism and communication skills and the willingness to provide efficient and effective support when dealing with other employees
- Ability to work in an agile environment, making use of Jira, BitBucket, and Confluence
Overall, we are seeking a candidate who is a self-motivated developer, with a willingness to drive our product’s frontend forward. We are seeking someone who is passionate about delivering high quality software, as well as working with the rest of the development team to ensure the successful delivery of our MVP application.
Commerce Decisions provides specialist procurement software – AWARD® – to clients involved in strategic procurement programmes. Our solutions and services span the lifecycle of the procurement process from development of a procurement strategy, through specification of the requirement and design of the scoring mechanism, to the evaluation itself and the subsequent analysis and reporting. Commerce Decisions is an acknowledged leader in the application of best practice evaluation and procurement techniques for government and private sector clients involved in strategic procurement, as well as in the deployment of the AWARD® software. We have an enviable client base across a wide spectrum of industries including transport, defence, infrastructure, telecoms, health and education.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com