Duration: 1 day
Location: This course can be provided on site, or hosted at a Commerce Decisions office for up to 20 delegates.
With over 15 years’ experience of supporting and shaping UK MOD and public sector procurements, this course is a great opportunity to learn directly from the experts. You’ll leave with a full understanding of the marking structure of a tender evaluation, the work undertaken by the buyer, what they’re looking for, and what all this means for your next bid.
Our AWARD® Methodologies for Bidders training day is led by our expert consultants. It is designed to upskill your entire bid team, giving them the insight and confidence to prepare your best possible bid solution. You’ll understand and view things from the Authority’s perspective and learn about the scoring structure and MEAT methodologies used, to help you optimise your bid and ensure the highest possible score.
Who should attend?
Any bidder responding to a competition, whether or not it is being run in AWARD®.
The course can be delivered to individuals or to the entire bid team.
- Understanding the marking structure of a tender evaluation
- How Authorities are using AWARD® and what it means for your bid submission
- The detailed work undertaken by the buyer
- What the buyer is really looking for
- How to prepare the highest scoring bid
- The AWARD® methodologies buyers are using to select a winner