Duration: 1 day
Location: This one day training course can be run either online or face to face.
You’ll earn 6 CPD hours as you learn how to craft better questions to elicit better bidder responses that can be more easily evaluated against the question scoring guidance. The ability to improve your questions will help you reduce legal risk and improve tendering outcomes.
The course is designed to help delegates understand the importance of writing effective evaluation criteria. It equips them with ideas, tools and approaches to help manage the development of a well-designed quality evaluation with effective criteria.
- Public regulatory and policy context
- Analysis of learning from experience
- Challenges and obstacles to writing good criteria
- Identifying and crafting good criteria
- Weighting criteria
- Testing criteria and sensitivity analysis
- Considering technical requirements in your tendering process
Bespoke Training for the UK MOD
Working for the UK MOD? We run a range of bespoke training options for you, which includes a version of this course. Find out more here.
‘The course and the tutor were 1st class in all aspects’
100% of attendees…
…would recommend the course to a colleague
…felt engaged during the online training
…noted they would be able to apply the knowledge learnt to their day job