To qualify for the AWARD® Foundation Certification, you must have successfully completed two days of formal classroom training.
You will have independently built, configured and managed an AWARD® evaluation project, and demonstrated competency in the core AWARD® Evaluation module. For the certification to be issued, your project must have been verified by a Commerce Decisions Procurement Consultant.
As a badge earner, you are also able to show understanding of the following AWARD® topics:
- Question levels and hierarchy
- Evidence item import and mapping
- Document group types and controlling visibility of the document contained within these
- Answer measures and answer types including the AWARD® aggregation methods
- Project Roles
- Submission management
- Exercise configuration to support process
- Assessor work assignments
- eSourcing transfer process (where used)
- Results reporting
- Supplier portal (licence dependent)
- Supplier management
- AWARD® Communications model