As pressure on delivering successful outcomes continues to grow, there is an ever-increasing need to develop a robust set of criteria against which to procure your solution…
But we’ve got you covered – with the AWARD® SCD module you’re armed with a comprehensive set of tools and processes to:
- Create robust, fit for purpose and defensible contract award criteria
- Ensure stakeholders are consistently directed to a single version of the truth
- Deliver a consensus view of requirement variables
- Record engagement with geographically displaced stakeholders
- Remove undue influence from independent thought
The Requirements Management functionality forms part of the AWARD® SCD module. It provides a collaborative environment for the development of requirements during the early phases of a project or programme, well before the consideration and development of the evaluation criteria.
Find out more about the AWARD® SCD methodology here.
Empowering you with the confidence that your decision-making process can be defended if necessary, and that your chosen solution neatly aligns to the requirements of your stakeholders – this is where our Weighting Workshop comes into play.
Included as part of the RVfM module, or as a standalone, this tool:
- Enables you to apply a meaningful set of weights across the project’s criteria set
- Takes you through thorough testing and sensitivity analysis to help achieve success
- Gives internal stakeholders the confidence that their requirements are being fairly considered and taken into account when choosing a solution
- Provides a robust process to ensure your chosen supplier meets team requirements
Find out more about the Weighting Workshop tool here.
Supported by our expert services, the AWARD® RVfM module has been specifically designed to support our pioneering methodology for determining value for money.
Through our RVfM module you can:
- Avoid the pitfalls of commonly used methodologies
- Define value for money and undertake sensitivity analysis
- Ensure a robust ranking for each bid
- Utilise a transparent scoring mechanism
- Allow bidders to optimise their bid in order to deliver the best value for money solution possible
- Ensure value for money is achieved
Find out about the AWARD® RVfM module here.
As with AWARD® Plan, you also have support available during the Prepare stage of your procurement from our Expert Services team. Whether it’s technical support to get the most out of the AWARD® software, adding extra resource to your project with the latest innovative thinking, or tailored workshops and training to upskill your team, we are here to help.
By leveraging our support, you can achieve real for value for money and confidently award your contract to the very best bidder. Our experts will skilfully guide you through crucial components leading up to your evaluation, including:
- Structured Criteria Development
- Evaluation of cost
- Real Value for Money
By harnessing the knowledge and expertise of our team, you can optimise each of these vital components and establish a solid foundation for a successful evaluation process.
Get in touch to find out more.