Duration: 1 day
Location: This one day course can be run either online or face to face (for up to 10 attendees).
On this course you will learn how to use AWARD® most effectively to support your procurement project activities. You will gain the knowledge you need to make decisions about how to best deploy AWARD® and ensure that the procurement process runs smoothly.
With a ‘hands-on’ approach and interactive classroom teaching, this course includes the completion of exercises in AWARD®. It is delivered in two distinct parts, relating to different points in the procurement lifecycle.
Part 1 is delivered at the beginning of the planning stage to ensure you have full awareness of the AWARD® functionality before making key decisions about how you’ll exchange information with bidders and undertake their evaluation.
Part 2 covers the stage just before the actual supplier selection activities start and ensures you are able to adminster AWARD® before it is used in a live environment.
Who should attend?
- Procurement team members responsible for delivering an evaluation process using AWARD®
- Procurement team members involved in the day-to-day management or administration of their supplier selection activities
- Supplier selection project managers or administratorsProcurement officers considering using AWARD®
- Understanding key AWARD® concepts
- Managing the evaluation process
- Managing issues and clarifications
- Enabling fast and dynamic access to evaluation documentation
- Producing reports to support decision-making and negotiations
- Producing and managing audit trails in AWARD®
For more information about our courses or to book a please get in touch below or see our Expert Training and Services datasheet for more training options.
Bespoke Training for the UK MOD
Working for the UK MOD? We run a range of bespoke training options for you, which includes a version of this course. Find out more here.