Duration: 2 days
Location: This course can be run either at your office or at our Milton Park, Oxfordshire site.There is no strict limit on attendees, but we recommend no more than 10.
Understand how to improve Value for Money (VFM) in your procurement processes and avoid common pitfalls that impact upon overall VFM. On this course you will develop the skills to:
- Choose the most suitable MEAT method for your procurement
- Understand what is required in advance of publishing if using RVfM/Willingness To Pay
- Use the AWARD® software to model bid scenarios against the various Meat Methodologies, to determine their effectiveness.
The AWARD® VFM course draws from contemporary practice from multiple sectors and is underpinned by technical analysis. By the end of the course, delegates will have an in-depth understanding of the options available when designing a tender evaluation that focuses on the achievement of a Value for Money outcome.
Who should attend?
Procurement professionals responsible for designing an evaluation that is focused on selection of the best VfM tender.
- VFM Context: Legislation, Policy, Perspective and the news
- How Value for Money is typically evaluated
- Understanding of Meat MethodsOverview of the AWARD® software