The AWARD® Weighting Workshop tool provides project teams with the ability to develop robust weightings against their criteria set. It enables thorough testing and sensitivity analysis to be carried out, ensuring that the desired, best value for money outcome is achieved from the competition.
Buyers who are procuring goods or services in the current climate face an ever increasing challenge to ensure that the purchase decision not only provides value for money, but just as critically, that the process itself is defendable and transparent.
- Empower Procurement or Commercial Officers to leverage their criteria and set up their evaluation to get the best possible outcome
- Provide best practice techniques and tools to create defendable weights
- Enable a robust decision-making process that can be applied seamlessly in the evaluation of the degree to which each prospective solution provides value for money
- Give internal stakeholders the confidence that their requirements are being fairly considered and taken into account when choosing a solution
Duration: 1 day
This one day course can be run online or face to face. It provides an introduction to the AWARD® criteria weighting factors and is designed to help you set up and facilitate your own Weighing Workshops. Plus, you can earn six CPD hours.
This workshop is designed to give you the skills needed to use the AWARD® weighting criteria to facilitate your own Weighting Workshops in AWARD®. It provides project teams with best practice techniques and tools to create defendable weights.
Who should attend?
- Procurement officers
- Commercial officers
- Internal stakeholders
- In-depth overview of the AWARD® criteria weighting factors
- Facilitated Weighting Workshop led by an experienced consultant.
This workshop is available online or face to face. There is no strict limit on attendees, but we recommend no more than 10.
100% of attendees would recommend the training to a colleague.
‘It was very helpful for my career’
‘Both trainers are very proactive and we’re already thinking of ways to improve the weighting tool’
‘I was fully engaged and really enjoyed the activities. Jim was a really good trainer.’
Find out more
For more information about our training courses for AWARD® users please get in touch below or see our Expert Training and Services datasheet.