Supporting you to deliver the best possible procurement outcomes
The Customer Success function has recently been introduced within Commerce Decisions.
Whilst we have always put our customers at the heart of what we do, the newly created Customer Success team provides holistic support across our customer base, whether you’re a software user, using our expert knowledge to assist your procurement, or simply need a bit of training or help and advice.
From onboarding through to support, best practice and project health checks, we’re here to support you with every step of your procurement.
Working closely with our colleagues in Sales, Professional Services and Development, our purpose is to provide a
smooth journey for our customers and to help deliver the best possible procurement outcomes.
As part of this, we’re introducing a self-serve Support Portal, Knowledge Base and Learning Management System, offering our clients different ways to access support and learning.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT PORTAL & KNOWLEDGE BASE
Our brand-new Customer Support Portal and Knowledge Base will provide you with a one-stop repository of
searchable help and guidance. The service includes:
- A support portal where you can log in, raise support tickets and view progress against submitted tickets
- Searchable help
- AWARD® ‘how to’ functionality videos and refreshers
- Pointers to related articles and videos in the Knowledge Base, the Learning Management System and on our website
- More tailored support solutions based on our increased insight into our customers’ most common queries/requests for help
As well as plenty of AWARD® specific content to help you get the best out of the system, the Knowledge Base includes advice integrations with common eSourcing systems, as well as some snippets of best practice advice from our team of Procurement Experts.
Those who are new to AWARD® can head straight to our First Time User Guide which tells you everything you need to know in order to get started.
Watch this space…
We are continually adding fresh content to our knowledge base, as well as developing future support capability
ATLAS™ Learning Management System
ATLAS™ is our Learning Management System, which offers training and best practice advice to our customers
online, on-demand, and in engaging, easily digestible sessions.
ATLAS™ content is tailored to the needs of our customers and has been created by our team of Customer Success specialists, trainers and Expert Consultants.
It is designed to help you to get the best possible benefit and value from your use of AWARD®.
Comprising AWARD® specific training, as well as procurement best practice for both buyers and bidders, ATLAS™
provides both on demand and instructor-led courses, allowing you to access Commerce Decisions’ training material
whenever and wherever suits you best.
ATLAS™ – for our ExpertAssist Customers
- Spotlights – these short videos explain the functionality in AWARD® and how it supports the procurement process
- Tasters – provide a summary of procurement best practice for buyers and bidders, giving you an insight into our expert training offerings
- AWARD® Building Blocks – these bite-size videos introduce AWARD® key concepts to new users, or act as a refresher if you have already gone through our training
- User Training – on-demand access to our AWARD® configuration training course, enabling you to get your procurement team members up-and-running in AWARD® at a time and place that suits them!
ATLAS™ – for our ExpertAssist+ Customers
In addition to the support service available to ExpertAssist customers, ExpertAssist+ offers access to:
- Masterclasses – condensed versions of our ‘Principles of Tender Evaluation’ and ‘Assessor Preparation & Guidance’ training will be available from our Masterclass series
- Best Practice Building Blocks – insights from our procurement experts on a range of essential procurement best practice topics, also ideal as a refresher if you have already completed our expert courses
Our ExpertAssist Bespoke service also offers courseware tailored to a customer’s requirements and aligning with
their processes and ways of working. A full breakdown of what is included with each ExpertAssist package can be
found in our datasheet here.
For more information or to discuss which package suits your project team, get in touch with your
Account Manager or the Customer Success team